If you want to see my first blog click here!
If you want to read my blog about me click here!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jonathan M, Elizabeth Ella and Mary Anna Balderston

Jonathan Balderston is my wife's 2nd Great Grand Uncle.  Elizabeth Ella Balderston and Mary Anna Balderston are her 2nd Great Grand Aunts.  Not much is known about them so I am combining them into one post.  They are the children of Stephen Balderston and Jane Squibb.

Jonathan was born 15 September 1843 in Colerain, Belmont County, Ohio.  There are no known records that can be found for Jonathan.  He died 30 August 1848 in Colerain, Belmont County, Ohio.

Elizabeth Ella Balderston was born 22 October 1851 in Colerain, Belmont County, Ohio.  There are no known records for Elizabeth.  It is not known when she died.

Mary Ann Balderston was born 17 July 1853 in Colerain, Belmont County, Ohio.  There are no known records for Mary.  It is believed that she married a man with the last name Walker.

The dates were taken from the Bible of a half sister, Anna Balderston Jennings.  This information is from notes  taken by Adah Balderston.

2 comments:

  1. I think I have the picture of Joseph Newton Balderston and Adah Mae Patterson's family which I am directly discended from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous - I would love to chat with you! Please email me directly at rwerelated2(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete