If you want to see my first blog click here!
If you want to read my blog about me click here!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stamp Photo Album - unknown

The following group of photo's are believed to have belonged to Lillian Isabell Briscoe.  Lillian is my wife's Great Grandmother.  I will complete a blog on the Briscoe line later.  I wanted to post this album first.

I would assume most of the individuals in this album were family or close friends of Lillian.  I wish I knew more.

Lillian was born in Cumberland, Cass County, Iowa in the year 1900.  She also lived in Edna, Cass County, Iowa.  After 1910 she spent the rest of her life in Magee or Yuma, Yuma County, Colorado.  So if an of these people are acquaintances, they would most likely be from that area as well.

Lillian married Delbert Balderston in 1920 in Yuma, Yuma County, Colorado.  So it's possible that some of these pictures may be on the Balderston family line also.

If you recognize any of these individuals please contact me!














No comments:

Post a Comment