If you want to see my first blog click here!
If you want to read my blog about me click here!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Daniel, William and James Walters

Daniel, William and James Walters are all brothers of Joseph Walters, the 2nd Great Grandfather of my wife.  Their parents are John Walters and Elizabeth Barker.

Daniel Walters

Daniel Walters was born about 1836 in Fulton County, Illinois.  I don't have much information on Daniel.  The first record that I believe to be Daniel is the 1860 Federal Census.  He is living with a Barker family in Farmers, Fulton County, Illinois.  I assume this Barker family to be relations of his mother, Elizabeth Barker.  I have not researched the Barker line yet so of this I am not sure.

The only real information I have is that Daniel died in the Civil War.  His place of death is thought to be Camp Sherman in Mississippi in 1863.  This information I obtained from another researcher of the Walters line.  His burial location is unknown.

William Walters

William Walters was born about 1837 in Fulton County, Illinois.  It is believed that William Walters died in 1840 in the same county.  His burial location is not known.

James L Walters

James L Walters was born in 1844 in Fulton County, Illinois.  This is the same year that his mother Elizabeth Barker dies.  I wonder if she died in child birth.  James L Walters died in 1847 in Farmers, Fulton County, Illinois.  His burial location is not known.

Including my previous post of John and Thomas Walters - that makes five Walters brothers who were never married and produced no children.  Stay tuned for Joseph Walters - he makes up for the lack of Grandchildren for John and Elizabeth for he and his wife, Angeline Scott, have a total of 12 children!

No comments:

Post a Comment